Sunday, February 23, 2014

Things I know...

Over the last couple of weeks I have been really think about things and trying to get them in perspective and really there are times when that isn't the easiest thing to work on. January is all about trying to create something new for yourself and restarting everything in your life or at least a few things that you want to change for the new year.

The one conclusion that I have come to is that there just isn't enough time. I keep seeing people who say I'll sleep when I'm dead, because they have so many things that they are trying to do in life. What I'm getting at though is coming to the conclusion that there are things that there just isn't time for in this life. I'll let that sink in for a moment....there just isn't time to do everything that is on your list.

I know that I will never be able to write a best selling novel. I want to do this more than everything else. Actually I could care less if it is a best seller. I just want to put a novel out there and get all these thoughs and plotlines out of my head. There are so many stories pushing to be told in there that there are days when it gets hard  to think.

I know that my house will never look like anything on Pinterest. There will always be dirty dishes in the sink and dog hair on the couch, heck there will always be my hair everywhere in the house. There is a whole basket full of clothes sitting next to the couch and the washer and dryer are full.

There are other things that I know but for now these are the two that are hitting the hardest.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment