Thursday, January 28, 2010

Of course...

I had to post while I had this still on my mind. But ABC just cancelled 'Ugly Betty' and all I could say is duh.

I mean I loved the premise of the show. It was good it was what we all knew was going on. Normal people just trying to make it in a world where things aren't normal.

The article talks about the move from one night to the other and yes I can agree that killed it a little but it got off track. It got away from what it set out to do. I was watching a few weeks ago and that wasn't the Betty that I knew. She seemed...different. She seemed to have lost a few pounds, her hair was a little more coiffed and well she wasn't as 'ugly' in the way she was dressing.

She had changed. And not in a way that I was pleased with. I hope that if I had been religiously watching the show that it was a subtle change but this seemed like a real slap in the face to me how much she had changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment