Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just a liar

I know I keep saying that I'm going to get on here more often but I have yet to do it. I'm still trying to work out how I keep everything balanced and I don't like that. I have a problem with sitting still for too long. It makes it really hard to stay in the same room for eight hours a day.

I did just get finished mixing up some brownies. I can't way to see how they come out I made some with a peanut butter filling and the rest have peppermint patties in the middle. Right now I am watching Rocky Horror Picture show because first it was on Glee and now it's on a different channel. And somehow I've convinced my husband to watch a musical and I don't think he realizes it yet. It takes everything just to get to watch Glee, which I missed a part of it. I have no idea what happened in the end. It really makes me want to watch Moulin Rouge. Then again that's a musical too and we haven't gotten the VCR hooked up yet.

Watching this really makes me see how prudish we are in this day and age. This movie was subject to being banned in countries and if it wasn't banned forced into the midnight time slot. I haven't really made up my mind one way or another about this movie. Just really want to be able to check it off as one of those movies that I've seen.

Love the shoes that I've seen so far.

Why do women giggle when men speak French to them?

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment