Sunday, April 10, 2011

Taking a moment...

Really just taking a moment to try and relax. Have a few peaceful moments before a week that will be anything but peaceful. Even if I say that it will that won't change anything about how it goes. Just really haven't felt like writing. It doesn't do the same thing for me that it use to. It makes me sad that I don't get the same feeling from writing as I once did. I just feel like something is wrong with me. Nothing really makes me feel anything and I hate. I really want to eat but nothing sounds good. I want to cook but there really isn't anything that I want to make or that I have the time to make. And then my kitchen is tiny and it makes it hard to do anything. I would love to make cookies but I don't have any I love the clothes in Because I Said So. I don't know why but I just love the clothes. I don't even have anything to really talk about. I love her apartment too. Don't really know what it is about this movie that really draws me to it. It looks like it has an old fashioned car shop garage door in it. Which to me sounds totally awesome because you just roll it up and back in to load your stuff up. And I love his house on the canal which is so cute. And the fact that even as small as the house probably is but you can't really tell it has a Viking range in it. I don't understand why Hollywood thinks that every kitchen needs a Viking range. Give me a good ole basic Whirlpool range and I'll cook to my hearts content. My favorite though is the kitchen in A Walk in the Clouds that huge hacienda style kitchen with the huge table in the center or maybe the kitchen in The Family Stone. That whole house is amazing but I love the kitchen because to me the kitchen is the heart of the house. Literally the heartbeat and soul of a house and I can't wait to have my own house so that I can decorate my kitchen. I like the idea of a big ole table in the kitchen that everyone can pile around and maybe a comfy chair in the corner or maybe a loveseat or just an over sized chair so that while I'm in the kitchen my husband can sit there or vice versa. I just like the idea that you should be able to live in your kitchen more than anywhere else in the house. Really all I need is a one bedroom, one and a half bath house with a nice kitchen and a small den. That's all...oh and a laundry room or a bathroom big enough to put a front load set in a closet because I really like that idea of the washer/dryer in a closet in the bathroom. I have two cute little tomatoes that are being beaten to death by these winds that are making things beautiful outside but dangerous since it is so dry. I'm sure that I will have to come back and talk about what I want in a house or how I want to decorate it as well as Because I Said So because I love the movie. I do not however like the way that the mom lies to the daughter in the movie. Love her couch, and that style is very comfortable we use to have one kinda similiar to it in blue and lower at church. love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment