Saturday, November 5, 2011

Well it is Saturday...

There were complications last week that caused me not to get anything else posted and this week has been a mess. Partially it is a mess because I have become a little tiny bit obsessed with Pioneer Trail on Facebook and I spend every waking minute I can on there trying to complete missions and earn points. I was okay when I just had the homestead but not there is the ghost town and the trail. Of course I really can't get anywhere on the trail until I get one more person to help me stitch some stuff up I will be on my way to Beaver Valley. I've really kinda given up on the Ghost town because I never have enough of what I need and on many of the quests my status keeps getting reset or I will do a whole bunch and it will find a bug and restart and then I find out that half of what I did didn't count. I don't mind when it doesn't count but there are a few times I don't get the same secret items that I did the first time which hacks me off unless it was one that I already have a half dozen or more of. 

I am probably going to buy some nice shiny metallic spray paint in a few minutes if it is still there if not I didn't need it to start with. I can't even get through writing anything without there being a total loss of sanity. Had someone in a panic over an ice cream freezer, another who needed a transformer for their heater which it is still not truly cold enough to need a heater. But I am looking forward to winter so I can try out some outfits that I have seen online using what I already have. I'm thinking that my green pull over sweater over my black dress will look nice if I can get my ankle to stop giving so I can wear heels. More than anything I am really looking forward to getting to wear tights this winter. 

I will have to stop for a few because I am a bit off center and am having problems staying awake and concentrating. Also my clothing is a bit snug and that irritates me and makes me uncomfortable.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment