Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The holiday season...

The holiday season is upon us which only means one thing...cold. Yes it is cold here in Texas we are looking at our first freeze warning tonight. Yes that stinks much more than anything else that is going on and there are lots of things going on right now. I really just don't know what to do right now. I really need to get up and clean but so much of my body is warmed by the couch that if I get up my backside will be quite cold. I had hoped to get my house cleaned before the Thanksgiving holiday and well that didn't happen. Many of my goals have not been lately and it does upset me but I know that I just have to keep working on it and things will finally work out. I know that right now I really should be doing the dishes but I just don't feel like sticking my hands in a sink full of hot soapy water right before I have to go. My lips are already so chapped that even putting any kind of chapstick on them just makes them all slippery and slimy and does nothing to soothe. 

I have two different piles of Christmas gifts that I need to start wrapping but I really haven't gotten to that point because I have to sit on the dirty floor which is also cold and hard. So right now I think that I should probably just stop complaining and get things done around my house. Anyone want to help? I also need to do laundry and I need someone to dust up around the ceiling and underneath my bed. Then they need to find the floor in my spare bedroom as well as get the bed cleaned off. 

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment