Saturday, January 14, 2012

So bored....

Saturdays around this place are feast or famine and today is the latter. Yep, sitting around looking for something to do. Pouncing on customers like the crazy perfume ladies at the mall. Or those people that have the kiosks that will chase you down to try and sell you something you don't want or care about. 

Days like today are the kinds where things will go wrong. I am currently trying to optimize the boxes of junk that I have in my office. Trying to pack things up in bundles for people to buy on the spur. Mainly just nuts and bolts from prepacks and things that have fallen on the floor and gotten left behind. Happens more than you think. At some point I need to get the broom out and sweep out underneath my desk because the last few weeks have consisted of me pushing anything on the floor underneath it at the end of the day because I have been too tired to care about sweeping. I really need to get one of those steam mops to clean the floor behind my desk because there are a whole rainbow of colors. And my wallet from Wet Seal has made my purse and the floor look like Tinkerbell exploded. I think that glitter even got inside the sealed of pack of fruit snacks that I had the other day. I didn't even know there was one in the mall until I got a whole mess of stuff from there for Christmas. It was all nice except for the glitter fairy in my purse. 

Well I have to get back to work try to make some money.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment