Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Brand new year same old stuff....

I wish I could say that today has been a great start to the new year but I have spent the day blowing my nose and sneezing. It has been a long day and by now my nose is raw down to my upper lip and I wish that there was a way to make it better but I doubt that will be getting any better anytime soon. Trying to start the year a little bit better than last year and I hope that I can keep from getting too sick before this year is too far.

Today though has been a day full of the blahs. There isn't much that I have done because well it just feels terrible outside and inside isn't much better. It would be better if there was anything to watch on tv but there isn't just repeats and it makes it worse. At least when there is something to watch on tv then you can mark the passing of time during the week but it seems like there hasn't been much time since Christmas and now we are starting a new year. I don't even know who played in the Rose bowl. I do know however that it marks the last college game of the season and I am glad of that. It means that we can spend Saturdays watching something different from football. Football is a fall sport and it stinks for it to be miserable and cold outside and that is all that there is on to watch.

I will try and see what I can get out tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow will offer something different for me to look at in life. Of course the only time that I ever have anything that I want to write about there is something that holds me back from working on this. Especially that thing called work. At work I always have tons of things to think about and want to write about but by the time that I get home there is nothing left in my head to write about.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment