Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of the Year...

Another year come to an end...where are the words that I need to describe what has happened in the last 365 days.

That's all a year is 365 days connected only be sleep and clocks. An endless stream of media is coming to you everyday from your alarm clock to the television you turn off right before you go to sleep, only to worry about what that media has been telling you.

This year has brought me the love of my life. Okay it brought me to the realization that the love of my life has been in front of me for awhile and I was desperately trying to hide from it. Trying to take it all away from myself in the name of saving myself from being hurt.

I don't want to act like I haven't been hurt in this relationship but I have and usually because of my own doing. Right now there are less than 12 hours to the new year and all I can think about is spending it with him.

I love you sugar bear.

There's no real way of knowing what this year coming will bring but I do hope that it brings me more joy and fewer tears than this one that we are leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment