Friday, December 18, 2009

Question everything

My fiance has a blog called 'question everything' but the truth is it that even if we question everything some times we don't want to know the answers.

I've faced that in the last six months, questions that I'm not sure I wanted the answers to. The times when you are certain that's what you wanted to know but when it came down to it, your soul was trembling at the thought of hearing your worst fears out loud.

We've had that in our relationship, six months in and there have been those moments of asking for the truth but not wanting to hear the truth. I asked him about what happened and he told me, he told me what he told the police and then he told me more. He's told me things about his life that no one knows and now they are part of my burden.

I've learned that lately that when people tell you their secrets you aren't meant to tell others but to carry them as part of your soul for the rest of your life. They are now a part of you, even if you want to, they will always be a part of who you are.

What has happened to him is now part of me. No matter what happens with us, what has happened to him has become a part of me therefore...she has become a part of me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment