Thursday, April 8, 2010

The internet...

I have to say as much as I can hate my job I love the perks that it affords me at times. Right now I'm sitting by the pond hooked up to the internet by Verizon's wonderful Mifi2200. It's the demo line and I must say that I like what I can do with it but probably will just add the tethering option to my husband's phone and go that route, it's about the same price and I won't have to worry about other people trying to steal my wifi. I was surprized to find that there are about four wireless networks that I can pick up in my living room half of which are protected and the others are too weak to even bother with trying.

I love it though it's nice and relaxing finally being able to get on the internet for fun while not having to worry about it.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment