Saturday, April 3, 2010

Post Wedding...

The wedding is over. I've got discs with pictures in my purse. I have stuff everywhere. My clothes are in a pile flowing out of the clothes. I have no idea where any of my clothes are that I wear on a regular basis. Every pair of jeans I can find have holes in them and not the ones you can see, those sly ones along the seams and pockets that are only visible when stretched across your hips and tailend. My husband has informed me several times this week what color panties I have on because of that.

I can't cook anything right now unless it goes in the microwave, toaster, crockpot, deep fryer or straight out of the box as is. That is my lunch time goal on Monday. Post office to pickup a package and then to the city to get the gas cut on because I want a fried egg!

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment