Tuesday, July 20, 2010

casualty of work...


It was a long day at work and there was a casualty. Hopefully I can get the picture on here before I'm done. We have a problem at work with pens running away. So to alleviate that issue in my office, I took the box of spoons that came with the office and attached them to several of the gimmie pens from the Verizon office. That way no one would take them and if they did, then I would be able to find them.
After a year, the last remaining spoon fell victim to my desk chair. Which is the third one that I've had in the last year. I killed him. He was a good little trooper and he will be missed. I didn't even have the heart to keep the pen. I had to put in him the trash can, which he fought. But he will be missed and I will have to find something else to pass on to the next person to take my place.
love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment