Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer...


I can't believe that it's almost the end of the summer and well I don't feel like anything has changed. I'm still spinning in the same little circle that I was when it started. It makes me sad. I wish that I could be posting news that was happy or sad but I don't have any. I have pictures to put up but my camera is upstairs and I don't really have the patience to try and deal with the camera and the computer being slow. And outside it's trying to rain which is making my internet go crazy.


I feel all full inside and no way to get it out. I really want to run. To just get out and run until I hurt. I've gotten all numb and that makes me crazy. That I want to run until I hurt just to get to a point where I can feel pain. I'm not sure why feeling numb like that makes me want to run. I don't even run in general. I guess it's really just a way to clear my mind until I can just do something to get it all out in general.


I love the fact that my boss is also my landlord. At times it's a little bit of an annoyance but other times it makes it great. There is a lot going on right now and atleast I can say that it has nothing to do with me. The next thing that I want is for my cousin to put up the fence around the little patch of patio that we have. Eventually I will get up some pics from around the apartment but haven't much had the time.


love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment