Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday....

Yep like the song says, "just another manic Monday" now its not one of my favorite songs but it is the truth. There is so much to do and so little time to do it. I'm trying to figure out why life hits you like a ton of bricks. There is no easing into it, it's just like bam life.

Last week we had to buy a new car. That's one of the worst things in the world to have to do all of a sudden. It was like out of nowhere we had to get a new car. And it wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have to have two cars. If we had been able to put it off for a few months it would have been better but then again that is not how life goes. Now I'm stuck in a frantic race against a financial clock to find a job. Trying to figure out how to get pennies out of everything that we have. I'm not sure if it's going to work. If anyone has tips I would love to know how to do it.

Its bad when you find yourself googling how to make money online. Which is kind of a pain in the butt to figure out what you can do that isn't going to cost you out the tail end. I really have taken to filling out any and all of those surveys that are advertised on the reciepts for every place that I've been in the last few weeks. I mean it doesn't take that much of my time and if it works it does. No harm no foul to do it.

I think I may look into one of those websites where they pay your for essays that you've written...yeah I'm that desperate to make some money. I'm willing to do high school homework for any kind of money. So need help I'm here.

It has kind of made me super neurotic about spending any bit of money right now. Which is making my birthday celebrations kinda of blah and boring because it is hard to think about having fun and spending money when you know that you're running low on it very fast.

have to go do some work.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment