Thursday, August 26, 2010

I don't understand...

I've spent most of the day looking at blogs and trying to figure a few things out which usually is just dangerous territory for most of the world.



There has been a lot of upheavel at work lately and it's causing a bit of chaos that is fun to sit and watch. There have been a few positions that have come open and a few that may be coming open soon if things don't straighten up. You're an adult you shouldn't have to have someone else hold your hand everyday when you do your job that you've been doing for over 6 months. That just isn't the way that a company should run with the boss always having to stand over you telling you how to do your job step by step.



There are just so many things that have been on my mind lately. Like why is summer now considered another season of television instead of a chance for me to catch up on everything that I didn't get to see during the regular season because I was watching something on another network. Because we are too cheap to have a DVR and the VCR has fallen out of favor with everyone. But I still want one. I really really want to get a DVD/VCR combo for Christmas. So far that's the Christmas list and Alice in Wonderland on DVD. I have a few movies that are on tape that I really want to watch without having to go to my mom's to watch them.



I do have to say that I'm a little sad about having to train someone to take my place at work but it's been good. It's given me a little bit less stress because it just does. I'm finally getting to show someone who is more than capable of doing it. Other people that I work with are not capable of even covering for me while I'm at lunch.



I don't understand why everyone I work with think that is okay for them to skip lunch. Not the skipping eating, the skipping clocking out for an hour, so that they get overtime. Everyone is supposed to take an hour for lunch and one day off a week and no one seems to care about that. It frustrates me because our boss has told everyone that isn't an option to work through lunch just because you want to and especially so that you can get off early. That makes me so frustrated because they do that all the time, leave early and then we don't have anyone to help in that last hour.



love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment