Monday, May 16, 2011

Just here...

I'm just here. That's really all I have to say about how today went. There has just been a lot of stress and it's starting to take hold of me and well it's making feel it. I happen to be feeling it currently in that little area between my bellybutton and the button on my jeans.

I am hopeful that I will be getting some cool water in shower soon. I never thought it would be a problem to have hot water but it's starting to get painful when there is hot, hotter and hot tub coming out of the shower head. I wouldn't really complain but it is summer and I already have dry skin and then adding hot water to that means that I constantly have to apply lotion to keep from having a grayish sheen to my skin.

I will be working more on the email posting this week because I will be glued to my desk for a few days this week.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment