Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank you Tuesday...

I know that it has been awhile but my days off have been erratic and I've been pushing it at work trying to get prepared for our big annual sale in December and then for inventory after that. The big push is more for inventory because there is no organization in my office. I want it to work a little more smoothly instead of trying to scramble for the two weeks that it usually takes with someone always bugging me about being done but not offering to give me any help. 

More so today has been hectic because my mom had surgery on her back. This week has also made me question people who work in the medical profession. My mom had surgery at 10, which like all surgeries meant that she was not able to eat after midnight. At 2:30 when they wanted her to get up and walk they couldn't figure out why she was all dizzy. They never even asked her if she was hungry or needed anything to eat or to see if she had eaten, they only told her that it was common to feel that way after surgery. 

I had to go out and ask them to get her something for her to eat and you know what, fifteen minutes later she was okay and ready to get up and walk around so that she could leave.They say that you have to speak up but maybe our hospitals shouldn't think of it as a revolving door moneymaker.

I now am watching Extreme Couponing and well it worries. I am really worried about it. I am worried that people are so freaked out about saving money. Some of these people I think that they should just devout the time that they spend on couponing to just going out and finding a job. I understand that not everyone can just go out and find a job but quitting your job to this is kind of crazy. But I am going to go watch craziness.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment