Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Doctor Who & Signatures

I will admit that the opening of Doctor Who did not disappoint. I really did like the character of Oswin that was introduced and I am uncertain of her future on the show. I am unsure of whether she will be the new companion but it would make for some interesting plot lines if they do keep her. I will be sad to see Rory and Amy go this season and I hope that it will be later in the season so that I can be more prepared.

I have yet to get online and do a little more research but I could have sworn the other day on Pinterest I saw a complete Doctor Who series on DVD, and when I say complete I mean as complete as you can get going back to the beginning.

I had a little fun tonight adding a signature. Just to kick it up a notch make it more fun to get on here and write. I really just have to start forcing myself to get on here. I have a few posts I need to write or finish writing, need to get on that 30 before 30 list because well I don't have as much time as I think that I have. Especially when there are so many other things going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment