Thursday, September 27, 2012

So tired...

Been a crazy week. Didn't even get to talk about Doctor Who this week and I can honestly say at this point not too sure what happened but it was good just like every episode. Little bit worried about this week having the weeping angels, they rank very low on my list of good episodes. Thinking back I realize though that the original episode with River Song and the angels was probably one of the very first episodes that I watched and part of what hooked me on the magical adventures of a mad man and a blue box.

I didn't get to sleep last night...I slept but it wasn't the sleep that you need to get up and go to work and be functional at five o'clock. I felt like a puppy chasing my tail for most of the afternoon. I have so much to do this weekend and I'm not even sure if I'm going to get it done. I just want to sleep and I almost didn't get up from the nap that I  took when I got home, but I need to eat and definitely need a shower.

I also have a new book that I am reading that admittedly I bought based on the cover and when you see the cover you will completely understand. It is called Clara and Mr. Tiffany  and when you see the cover you will understand. The picture does it no justice and if you can stop by a bookstore and take a peak do so. I was drawn to this book based on the cover and automatically flipped it over to see what the story line was. This one is historic fiction based on the life of Clara Driscoll and her work for Louis Comfort Tiffany. I have my eyes on a set of Tiffany style lamps that use the famous dragonfly pattern. If I can snap a few pics I will load them over the weekend.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment