Sunday, June 16, 2013

The highlight of my week...aka don't judge me

The last two weeks have been a little blah and a constant barrage of mess. To the point that there are only a few things that have made it better.

Like the day that I went to get ice and right as I opened the door to the ice  machine at work it dropped a new batch of ice. Score!

The other is so sad it is unreal. For atleast six months I have felt something in my ear. I've tried to scratch thinking that it was a little buildup of wax. There have been many days where I dig in there and just can't get the right angle with my finger and then just give up. Last week I had had it with it. Standing in front of the mirror I grabbed the tweezers and used them to scrape and then I felt it. There was a release of pressure and there it was on the end of the tweezers, it was a clogged pore.Yes it had been bugging me for atleast six months, that is a long time to be able to feel something and not be able to do anything about it.

It makes me feel really pathetic. That fresh ice and popping a zit made the last two weeks.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment