Saturday, December 7, 2013

BIt of December...

The artic gates have opened and it is colder than sin around here. It was 28 degrees when I got in the car this morning to go to work and was standing at the time clock before six a.m., yes that is early for us. We work normal 8-5, 6 day a week retail. We have no fancy weekly sales or deals, we have one large sale the first Saturday in December during regular store hours and  that is it.

I am probably in need of going back to bed fairly soon but I have to finish watching last night's Grimm. I didn't get a chance to watch it because I was baking for my co-workers. There are a lot of things going on right now and I just need to relax with what is left of my glass of wine and the tv. Must empty out the DVR we are getting close to half full and there are just so few hours in the day.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment