Thursday, December 26, 2013

Facebook aversion...

I have recently had a strange aversion to Facebook. I'm not saying that I never get on the book, I spend quite a bit of time on there but not keeping up with people, playing games. I hate the way that people spend all this time using it as a way to talk and communicate with their loved ones.

Grow up and pick up the phone and call people. It almost seems like a way for people to say that they want to be your friend without ever having to be around you and to me that seems so ingenuine. I also hate all the trash that people put on there and it varies from person to person.

I also don't really care to see how people use it to spread their agendas. I have taken to deleting people when they start to post things that I find offensive especially if they continue to put it on there. Once is okay but if you want to keep spewing your hatred on Facebook I will choose to remove you from my friends. I have also blocked people because they don't seem to understand that I've chosen to remove them from my friends  because of their views.

I hope that this will change in the coming weeks but I know that I will see people start to put all of that mess about New Year's resolutions on there. Promising to change the way that they are eating and acting only to fall out of many of those habits before the end of January.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment