Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year same old oopsy...


I apologize for the spam posts that show up occasionally.


I am still recovering from an email hack and I guess it means I need to figure out how to change the email post function to stop that from happening. So if you know how to eliminate that let me know. I know what it means. I need to just shut down that email account and stick with the gmail. It is probably for the best it just isn't something that I have planned to do.

That kinda transition hurts. I know it will because I will have to change how I work with several different things. It's been a long week and not sure how this month will play out. Doing inventory at work and it means that I'm constantly dusty and dirty and my poor hands have a skunky smell to them that I can't get rid of.

2016 is the year that I plan to get my stuff together. I say that every year but this year I'm really trying to make it happen. I've got to get on with working on my five year plan. Job and finances are the two biggest players in the five year plan. Major goal of the five year plan is to work on getting a master's degree. Which actually sent me into a bit of a tailspin in the summer. Not really ready to put those feelings into words but I'm gonna get there, part of this whole five year plan.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment