Sunday, January 24, 2016

Feeling a little worse for wear...

I really am feeling worse for wear right now. I'm just a little tired and no matter what I do it just seems to get worse and... I just feel like I'm hitting the wall and I hate that feeling. Why does it seem like when you need to be at your best you always feel like you're at your worst?

It makes it hard for me to function and there is a small chance that when I feel like this, I seem to be a terrible person who cannot for any reason see the positive in the situation. Of course when you can't see the positive it's hard to be a nice person.

It doesn't help that for some reason three of our dogs were missing for a couple of days and appear to have been penned up at someone else's house. It frustrates me to no end because there is nothing that I can do about it. Of course it wouldn't be such a problem but when you have a seriously abused rescue dog things like that are huge setbacks in how she deals with us. Of course at the same time she hasn't been as skittish as I thought she would be when she finally came home. She spent most of last night sleeping in my clean clothes but she's good.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment