Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just ready...

So ready for Thanksgiving and a week off.

I really need it. Went to the doctor today having some back pain and found out that is part of why I haven't been sleeping well. So I took the extra time away from school with some meds to try and sleep but it only takes a few hours before it starts to wear off and we have no aspirin for me to take. We have advil and that with the meds will likely give me an ulcer and I'm already feeling bad so that is the last thing that I want.

Gonna finish writing up the test that I'm giving on Thursday so that on Friday we can just relax and with a playoff game Friday night that will make it easier to control the class. Of course the ones that are the problems will of course be there and the ones who sleep are the ones who already don't cause problems.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment