Monday, November 22, 2010

Just...

Just a bit overwhelmed by having a week off. For some reason it seems so daunting to have an entire week of nothing to do. Which is a lie like no other that I have nothing to do. I have to clean and do lesson plans and then it's Thanksgiving so there are those plans that I have to take care of. I really wish that this week were longer and that I wouldn't have to give it up so soon. I was hoping to have all of today off but I have to go in and sub in an English class. I really shouldn't be on here right now but I just have so many thoughts that are running around in my head that I need to do something about them. They are filling up my head until they are starting to run out of my mouth and we all know that can be very dangerous.

I will spend some quality time working on here in about two weeks. There will be lots of overdue posts that I have to right. I think that I may actually right them down by hand and then type them in, which seems daunting too. That always seems so much more work than I think that it will be but it helps get everything out of my head.

Just glad to be able to spend time with friends and family. I also need to go to the grocery store, we're starting to look a little Old Mother Hubbard but this is the worst week to have to go to the store. I just want to spend some time with my husband more than anything right now.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment