Monday, February 14, 2011

Day one in my shoes...


I don't know why it is that I love snapping a shot of my feet. I can tell you that there are atleast a dozen different shots right now on my computer of my feet. This one happens to be at my desk right around the quarter til five push. I had planned to start this earlier in the year, being inspired by the 365 days of pictures.
Today these trusty little Wal-Mart shoes took me through a pretty mediocre Monday with no boss in the building. I couldn't find anything pink or red to wear but settled on an orange and lacy top so the pink flowers really didn't go with the outfit but I've been about rocking the fun socks lately. It's not really the best picture that I could have snapped while I was at work but it will have to do. The desk usually isn't that messy but today was just one of those exceptions.
Well recently we've had some change over in technology that hasn't really taken well. I finally got rid of one printer and am now left with just the Brother HL-2140 that is a little on the slow side but not as slow as the copier or the fax machine.
I got to spend the evening with my sugar bear out to eat, a trip to the bookstore and then to the pet store to look at the fish. Not really looking for fish right now, we just like to see what they have. Many of the ones that I like are not friendly to the fish that we already have. I don't want to have to worry about any of the new fish trying to eat the slower fish. But now I'm gonna go snuggle up with The Last Lecture and my sugar bear.
love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment