Saturday, February 12, 2011

Post-Super Bowl Recap

There have been a lot of things going on this week that have kept me from getting on here and most of them have just been my lack of wanting to get here. I've been spending a lot of time on the Internet but this just always seems to be the last stop or the thought that goes in through my mind just as I turn off my computer.

Right now I'm on an upswing to a manic moment or three so that means I have a lot of energy and eventually there will be crashing. It started with a headache which was solved by eating a couple or four slices of pizza at lunch and then it was miraculously gone. And no I did not feel like a pig. (I ate a sandwich too.)

It has been a crazy week at work and I've been working on getting some kind of inventory going so that instead of having to go and knock things off the shelf while I'm looking. I'm thinking of something similiar to what they have at Wal-Mart when they are setting up the new stock at the change of season.

The manic upswing usually means good things until I come crashing down. Right now I am spending some time with my sugar bear on the couch watching Bones and doing a word find. When I get done I will go back to the words finds.

Working on a quest for Super Poke Pets. Trying to find some more of those candy hearts with letters on them.

I've been doing a lot of reading online and it makes me feel sad when a blog that I read goes silent for awhile. It makes me feel like a part of me is gone. I've been spending time on Etsy looking at all the possibilities of my creative lacking. I have the want and desire to be creative my current one is failing right now as I see the basket full of Granny squares that are falling apart on me as I'm trying to put them together to make an afghan. My other problem is that they are not all the same size which makes it kind of stinky. I don't know what I'm going to do if my squares keep unravelling.

I just wish that the weather would straighten up. It was in the teens last week and there was snowish white stuff on the ground. There was ice and frostiness. My car doors were frozen shut one day last week when I went to leave. That was after I stayed at work all day with nothing to do while others wimped out and went home. Now one I do understand that for her it was important to go home before it got worse because she is pregnant. I wouldn't want something to happen to her.

I guess I need to go before ramble on for too much more time.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment