Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wow...

I think that that was the fastest that I've fallen off any of the blogging wagon on doing stuff. I will try again in a few weeks to start but right now I've got a few other things on my plate to really try and deal with that right now.

I've got to get better about this. I can tell you that atleast 4 or 5 times a day I start writing a post in my head and then after two or three sentences I quit or get distracted in the same way that I do when I'm writing on here. I think I've even started one or two about the fact that that happens. There are a few other committments that are keeping me from doing this and some that I'm just using them as excuses.

For now though I have to go watch fat people and eat off my new dishes.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment