Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New month no new plans...

I've learned in the last two months that obviously I'm not any good at setting any kind of goal. I've tried more than once to start some kind of goal usually with direct reference to this blog but things seem to go by the wayside soon after I start. So this time I'm not going to say anything about what I want to do this month or what I want to do. I do plan to get some pictures up here. That is something that I really want to work on doing is taking more pictures in my everyday life because that's how you remember things when you can't remember anymore.

I do know that I'm going to have to start eating better because my pants are starting to cry when I go to put them on. There are not words to describe what is going on in my closet because I need to slim it up a little and start eating healthier. I'm trying to start with small changes like making sure that I take a vitamin everyday and drinking more water. Those are the two things that I really forget to do on a regular basis.

So maybe there are things that I will finally be able to get it out. There are too many things that have been rolling around in my mind that I really need to talk about.

Things at work are going well slow and very circular. Yes very circular, kinda like one of those wheels that a hamster runs on. There are so many things to do and then I never seem to get anything done but I'm working on it. I really really am. There are a few things that I would like to get taken care of but that doesn't really seem to happen to often. The big thing that has happened is that there has been a major influx of things coming into the shop. But that is a good sign that business is booming at least for us. It's slow going with this much stuff coming in. I'm having a hard time trying to get things out of the shop more so than coming in.

Maybe things will slow down and I will get to spend some quality time writing in the next week or so.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment