Monday, March 28, 2011

Dolly...


This is Dolly. She is one year old today...well I say that she is one year old, she has been with us one full year. I know the shot is kinda of blurry but she got a little scared of the camera and it took a bit to get her out from behind the castle.


On the very right of the picture are Nickel and Dime and amazingly that is the same size that Dolly was one year ago.


She is the only fish that we bought on our honeymoon that survived. She has survived two turtles, a pack of mean and aggressive fish that escape me currently.


I almost had to put some food in the tank to get her to come out and then I still wouldn't have gotten a good picture because she turns into a vaccum cleaner, I'm sure a habit that she learned in the pet store aquarium that you eat as fast as you can or you don't get any food. It's cute but she will get bigger, I promise and I know. I think that her size is up to seven inches and right now she's not even half of that.


Man I could really go for a trip to Hobby Lobby. Easter makes me want to be crafty.


love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment