Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wow...100 posts...what the hey-hey...

I really didn't notice how many posts that I've put up here because I know that it isn't nearly enough for the amount of time that I've been on this blog, but this makes number 100! I usually don't stick with things too long except for this and the older blog.

I just really can't seem to make the time for these kinds of things. No one reads the old blog except for those mindless web crawling things that really don't interest me too much. I'm not sure if I like the idea of people I don't know reading what I write without any kind of response. I don't like that there are people out there that are just reading it and making their comments to themselves.

I'm really fighting the urge to do anything right now because I know that I'm going to be spending the rest of the afternoon trying to avoid the sun as my sugar bear and brother go fishing. I have no desire to do that. My pale Irish skin can't handle the sun and fishing. It's boring. I have picked out which of the ponds of I would like to fish at in my mind. It's split between two different sections of the place that we are going but it always seems to have the most shade and the best of the banks to sit on. That's what I'm concerned about is when your legs start to sweat and then the grass starts to stick and then I start to itch. I can't stand being all itchy and having no where to go. I already know that I will be sweaty to a point where I can't stand it. That point when the collar of your t-shirt is soaking wet and seems to be getting smaller with every breath that you take.

I am just not ready to let go of being inside. This is one of those first signs that the hot season is coming and once it comes, it stays and stays. With the exception of two terribly cold weeks winter was kind of mild which means that the bugs will be bad this year because it never got cold enough to kill them off. I'm already miserable and all I did was get dressed and put on sunscreen, because yes it is warm enough for me to get a sunburn and it's only in the 70s. We went to the zoo last Wednesday and I had a nice red necklace from the shirt that I chose to wear.

I'm sorry if this seems choppy but I'm trying to catch up on other blogs and commenting and what not. I really need someone to come and clean my house that would make me feel tons and tons better than I do right now. Everytime I get started then something happens that I can't get it finished. Or I can't get started. I have a problem with starting. Kind of a starts runs a little and then dies, any prognosises?

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment