Sunday, March 27, 2011

One year...

One year ago today, I married the love of my life and no it really doesn't feel like a year. We've been having that reteaching moments a lot over the last month with people wanting to tell us that it hasn't been a year. I don't know why everyone wants to have that discussion especially with the ones that were there because it means that they weren't paying that much attention. Tomorrow I will be posting on Dolly's one year birthday. Because that really doesn't feel like it's been a year since we got her and she probably could take over the fish tank if there weren't other fishies. She is kinda slow and skittish but we love her just the same. Which also reminds me that I have yet to feed them tonight and the natives well they get restless if we don't feed them between 9:30 and 10 every night. They start getting into a panic and go to the front of the tank like they want us to know that they are still there and that they haven't been fed. I can almost hear them calling 'Mommy, mommy feed us!!!'. If they could get out of the tank they would and come sit on my lap just so that I would know that they have yet to be fed and that they are in fact hungry. We have been at my mother-in-law's house today and spending a little time with our puppy who has a goopy eye. We got some eyedrops into it and it's really hard to know because he tends to be a tiny bit of a faker. We've seen the fake limp many times and some times we find that it switches sides from moment to moment. That whole, 'oh no wrong side' switcheroo. He was sad and wimpering but that could also be because Sassy sat on him while I was trying to get a good look at him and she is big enough to knock me down and boy did she try. She likes to try and mother him which usually ends with her getting in the way. When we take Apollo in the boat she swims along behind us or runs around the edge of the lake because she is so paranoid that we are going to lose him in the water. Some pics tomorrow of the Dolly and Apollo. love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment