Monday, March 28, 2011

What I've learned from being married....

I've learend in the last year that no matter how open you are in a relationship, you aren't always completely open with who you are. There is something that you hold back because you know that it is just weird enough to make them wonder about you. The thing that you really don't want them to know about is usually something that you don't think is weird. It could be anything from the way that you eat to the way that you go to bed at night. I have a strange habit of putting onion powder on most of my food even though I hate onions. I eat my green beans with ranch dressing. (and so do my brothers and cousins) That one I have kinda kept at bay but then again I eat ranch dressing with all kinds of things. I prefer ranch dressing to ranch dip. I frequently forget to use anything more than shampoo in the shower. I will sit in the bathtub long after the water is gone because it is a familiar and comfortable memory. I can live on sandwiches for days. I will eat chocolate until I am sick to my stomach and can no longer function. I will buy books with no intention of actually reading them in the near future. I will keep anything and everything. There is a quite a disconnect between what I think I can do and what I can actually accomplish in a given time. Which explains all the many different crafty projects spread through my apartment. love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment