Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Arggghhh....

So many things on my mind and I just can't give them the time to be written out. I have to start working on that but right now I really need to be writing up a new resume and some other things for a job opening that I've spotted online because every time there is one at this place I put it off and put it off until it gets filled and I'm not going to do that this time.

I don't even want to think about the fact that it is almost shorts and bathing suit weather. I won't say bikini weather because that just isn't going to happen, never has and never will. I'm just not shaped right to wear a bathing suit. I'm just a big rectangle. Wide shoulders, wide hips and wide everywhere in between. With big legs. Not long legs, big legs. I even have big calves and part of that is a really nice layer of fat on them.

It really is time to start shedding the winter coat because clothes are just so much more fun. You can always layer on the clothes to beat the cold weather instead of keeping that layer of fat.

Have to see who gets kicked off America's Next Top Model.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment