Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Looking forward to fall....

I am soooo looking forward to fall. I'm ready to wear my dresses with cute sweaters and cute tights. Yeah I really am looking forward to wearing tights and sweaters which with as hot as it has been around here, I think that the last count was 23 days of triple digit weather in a row and 45 total this summer.

I know that I have to start looking now for a new black sweater. I kinda wish that I had just bought two when I found it because now I won't be able to find one and mine has a nice rusty patina. I have no idea what has happened to it but it looks black inside but in good light it starts to look a little rusty.

Our apartment cat has become our pet and will push on the door and scratch when he would like to come in the house. Which doesn't bother me it comes in and sits in the door to our kitchen and then has a total fit when we go in there like it has never had food and that we must comply.

Actually I would just like my clothes to fit better than they do but it has been too hot to go outside and start to walk. That to me is my favorite form of exercise is to walk. Maybe there will be a few nice days coming soon.

love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment