Monday, September 5, 2011

Holiday Monday...

Oh yes it is a Monday Holiday. That means that I get to have a real weekend plus a day. Well in reality it means that there is a holiday to link my weekend together. I would say that things are boring being home for three days but they are not and it is also a reminder of how much I need to do around the house. There are dishes in the sink and the dishwasher. There is a stack of laundry almost as tall as I am that needs to be done. There is an inch of dust on the furniture and a spider sanctuary under my bed. All of my clothes either need to be ironed or put into the closet.

I think that in a few I will have to find the hammer and some nails so that I can hang up some more of my wall accessories. I have been making progress in cleaning up the spare bedroom which is great because that means that I can get some of the mess out of the living room. Like my Christmas stuff that is put in boxes but the boxes are now just part of the living room decor.

There are some commercials on TV that just shouldn't be there. No one wants to hear you talk about your colon problems.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment