Monday, September 19, 2011

Oopsy...

Last Tuesday I slept in and then went to a Taste of Home Cooking show and it went a little longer than the two hours that they say it will last, plus we had VIP tickets and got to go in at 3:30. So it was well after ten before I got home and I just couldn't think about doing anything else but going to bed. We also went and installed a vent-a-hood after we got up. I have to go in a few and find the key to the safety deposit box because I need to get something out of there for my brother.

I really shouldn't have set a goal for the blog because this always happens that as soon as I set a goal then I fall miserably off the wagon and never see the light of day again. Right now I really am more into reading blogs and looking at crafty things on the internet instead of sitting down and working on making something crafty. I need to print wedding pictures and work on making a scrapbook. I have made book on CVS for my mom, mother in law, Mimi and Grandma Nelson but still haven't done anything for myself with the pictures other than upload a few onto Facebook. They are on my computer and that is all that I've done with them. My mother-in-law has printed a few and they are stuck on my fridge and somewhere on the kitchen cabinet.

I'm not sure why I would rather read blogs than work on my own it just seems like I want to see what other people are doing and going from there about what I want to accomplish with mine. Right now though the shortcuts in Chrome are killing me opening new tabs, closed tabs and the history. That also could be that I keep fat fingering the control button and others at the same time.

School starting has really put a kink in doing a lot of things at night because I now have to fight a student population of several thousand students that haven't been there for the summer and it already kills. There are gobs of people at Wal-Mart that is already crowded all the time and most of them I think are there to be out of the dorm and they just wander aimlessly through the aisles.

Yes that is just a pet peeve of mine people that block the aisle looking for something and then still don't get anything before they move on. It would help if they hadn't turned the regular Wal-Mart into this quasi-super center it would be better. There are groceries but don't think that you are going to get a lot of options and that is if they are fully stocked. The last time that we were there, those very awesome mix ins of the Great Value variety were wiped out, there were hardly any canned drinks, there were lines at every check out that was open and you know that there weren't near enough check out lines open, because well there never are.

I have to go now, find a key, clean up the glass that I broke this morning on the bedroom floor, maybe fold a few clothes in the process.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment