Monday, September 5, 2011

Something new...

I have fallen off the blogging wagon and am in need to getting back to this on a more regular basis. I've been reading a lot of crafty blogs and quite a few different fashion blogs and well I am neither crafty nor fashionable. That being said I also don't feel comfortable putting pictures of what I am wearing on the internet because I don't do anything special. Really there is nothing special about a $4 Faded Glory shirt paired with Old Navy Jeans or dress pants from Macy's. But more of a way to get out all that mess that floats around in my head as I try to fall asleep, because really that is when my thoughts start forming into logical streams that would make good posts but that I never get out.

So I'm thinking that on Tuesdays I will be writing a 'Thank you' of some kind. Especially with Tuesday being my day off that shouldn't be too horrible of a task to complete.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment