Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thank you Tuesday

Of course as soon as I set some kind of goal like having a particular day of the week post, I just really don't want to do it. I would rather just go onto to bed. So probably this week it will not happen.

So I am sorry to say that tonight I really just don't have the heart to write a thank you to anyone because well it would honestly be half-hearted and I can't do that to someone. A thank you is something that is really well written and occasionally awkward to write. For those who are married it is fresh in their minds how awkward it is to write a thank you not for the billionth towel or the hideous silver fruit basket that looks like something from the seventies and that you would have never registered for.

And personally I am not a huge fan of writing thank you notes because they seem forced and difficult to discern when it is truly required to send a thank you note. I know that after a wedding or baby shower that you should but what about every other gift that you get.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment