Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday....

Thursday where are you? 

I mean really. It is not even noon and I have caught up on all my blogs. Emptied the trash and started filling it up. Half way through a bottle of water, applesauce and fruit snacks. (Healthy breakfast yeah I know.)

Sorry about that got a little distracted. The weather is on and there are swirling masses of winds out in the ocean have to see what it could be. But alas my friends nothing heading this way. That seems to be the way that it is going to go this year that there will be no Texas bound swirling masses that will do anything. Instead we will be plagued by drought and impatience. 

I have a whole bunch of things that I wish that I could throw on eBay to get rid of them but we still don't have any takers for the last lot of control boards that we put on there. It makes me sad because they are good and I would be willing to cut a deal on them to get them out of here. Some of the things are more likely to need to go in the garbage, especially the ones that come out of the back room. It is a sinking mess of parts most of which are unidentifiable as to what they belong on or what kind of part number they have. More like a massive game of what is this and how much is it worth.

I seem to have a pimple on my shoulder. I'm so too old for that kinda mess. But really it is more of I'm too old to think that picking at it will make it better but I already did so now there is a scab and I can't so much do anything about it not because to me a scab is worse than a pimple. No really I take that back they are about even. I really just don't like anything that has festered up whether it is a white head or just an ingrown hair, if it can be popped to relieve the pressure it will be because a little redness is a lot better than people looking at it wondering if you know that it is there. To me popping means that you have seen it and have addressed the issue, that and some times white heads can become just downright painful if you let them fester to long. I also have a bad habit of putting greasy lotion on a pimple that is starting to form to make it come to the surface so that I may more efficiently take care of it. Yeah, I know, I'm kinda disgusting. 

I think that I have to go for now. I may be back after lunch unless I finally start scrubbing the floor behind the desk.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment