Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Incoherent...

There are so many things going on right now and I'm just not sure where I should start.

I'm really in the midst of a set of opening and closing doors and out of fear and stuck in almost an antichamber to these doors. I'm surrounded by all of these doors that are opening and closing and I don't know which ones I should be going to or if I should just stay where I am. I know that there are options in life for a reason but as of lately I've become a little gun shy of trying to change what I'm about and it scares me. There are so many things out there that are possibilities that I'm not ready for and it hurts so much.

I know that my thoughts aren't totally coherent right now but that just is how I feel. And the most frustrating thing I keep running into right now is the whole "I can't tell you what to do." That isn't a helpful statement. Please keep that in mind as you move forward with your decsion making.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment