Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Stink...

I hate coming up with something to blog about when I don't have a chance to write it down because I sit down at my computer and everything goes completely blank.

Of course I mainly have a chance to think at night before I fall asleep. My biggest goal right at this point is to try and figure out what to get everyone for Christmas. I keep getting my list together but it falls apart before I can finish making it.

I would also like to get my living room clean but that is going slow because I don't have any kind of storage. I really would like a nice piece for storage in my living room but that isn't going to happen any time soon. From what my husband says there isn't a lot of space in the attic and I don't know what I would be able to put up there. Storage is just kinda sparse in the house and I am not going to get a storage unit for anything that I have, it will just have to fit in the house that I have or well I don't need it.

I keep thinking that I'm going to start exercising but I'm just lazy. I hate getting hot and sweaty and I don't like how uncomfortable it feels when my heart rate starts to rise. I always feel terrible after exercising and that just sets everything off on a bad course. I don't understand how people can get up at the crack of dawn and go for a run or go exercise it just makes me feel icky and want to go to sleep.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment