Sunday, March 30, 2014

When to write....

I've been spending a lot of time thinking about what has been going on and well neglecting writing of any kind because of that. Well that and the fact that I am desperately trying to clean up a few dozen quests on Pioneer  Trail on Facebook. I was scrolling through posts on my phone and saw one that was a thread to add friends that played the game and I saw that there were a few people who were looking to catch up on some old quests. I have some that are almost four years old that I have yet to finish and they just keep stacking up. Usually to make things worse when you finish one another one pops up and if you are terribly unlucky when you finish one quest two or three more pop up. That has happened to me on some of the truly easy ones that you can blast through quickly and then you get stuck with one that wants you to build five or six things or beg for your life.

I haven't had that much time to work on any of the stuff that I want to and it hurts me a little bit because it was what pushed me in the past. It was what kept me up at night but for good reasons. I'm just afraid that one day I'm gonna pull it out of the back of a drawer and not remember what my reason for writing would be. I know that this isn't the first post I've written about my want to write more than I have but things just don't seem to line up with that plan.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment