Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Midweek pick me up...

I wish that there was a mid week pick me up that I could talk about but alas there is nothing but Wednesday blues. Usually by the time I think about blogging, I'm closing my computer to get ready for bed because I just don't think about it. There are so many different things on my mind that writing about them is one of the last things on my mind. Really sad I know.

The weather has been crazy around here. On Sunday the temperature dropped from a balmy 75 to 32 in a matter of a few hours. Yesterday there were hours of sleet which yielded a lovely layer of ice on our car. It was substantial enough that we were able to roll the window down without effecting the  integrity of the ice sheet. But my secret weapon is an ice scraper that we keep in the glove box for emergencies like that, but only if we can make it into the car to start with. We really didn't have anywhere to go since it was our day off (score!) but it was primaries in Texas and well our county judge retired and everyone was running on the same ticket. There are times when primaries are basically regular elections because they either are running unopposed or everyone is on the same ticket.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment