Monday, September 28, 2009

I did not order fries with that....

I don't understand why they think that you would want fries at Sonic. That's just not what they're known for. Sonic onion rings yes, tater tots yes but not french fries.

I mean they didn't ask and I know that I didn't say but that doesn't mean that I don't want to have the options to decide what I get with my food. I know that it sounds childish and stupid but I want my options.

Of course they messed up almost everything that we ordered and usually that doesn't happen at Sonic. But it is Monday and I will give them that, on Monday you get one screw up.

But I don't like french fries unless they happen to be seasoned curly fries. The texture just isn't right on french fries. I love potatoes or atleast I used to but not so much anymore. My Irish roots are crying at the thought of me really not liking potatoes like I should.

So next time at Sonic I guess I need to remember to ask for tots, lest I end up with the crazy low salt french fries that Sonic serves up.

No comments:

Post a Comment