Friday, September 4, 2009

The truth...

The truth is after watching Julie & Julia, I realized that I missed the thrill of open blogging. I missed not knowing if there was anyone following me. The unknown audience that didn't feel the need to just read and run, and frankly if they did, I'd never know that they had been here.

I also missed the simple nature that is Blogger. I just sign in, hit new post, type to my hearts content, then hit publish and walk away. There's just too much going on on Xanga for me to enjoy blogging there. There are so many posts to read from blogs that I pretend to follow but I don't want community. I want to write without fear of backlash for having a differing opinion or just an opinion in general.

My fiance also found the Xanga and frequently asks about things I said that I don't remember saying, including that I thought his brother was cute (but sadly lacking in the personality department). I will never be able to live that one down because he frequently asks me if I still want his brother over him.

I also like the clean feel of this kind of layout. Very user friendly.

Hopefully with this I will be able to blog a little more often than before. Following or not I'm happy to be home again on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment