Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blah, blah blah

That's really all that I can say right now. Everything just seems to be so blah right now. There is nothing I can do to get out of this rut that I'm in. I'm in a horrible rut and I really don't care about what is going on any mire. I just want things to be over. I want to give up. I really really want to just give up because life just seems so hard and things aren't getting any easier. The more that I have to do the more that I see things really aren't going anywhere. I'm just stuck in this wretched limbo land where nothing happens but disappointment.

I want a new job. I'm so sick of the one I have that I can't stand it anymore because no matter what I do it doesn't ever seem to be enough or good enough for someone else. I bust my butt to try and get things done and every once in awhile there are a few things that don't get done and those are what I get busted for and it's starting to piss me off. I haven't gotten a you're doing good at this or that but if I do anything wrong they sure are quick to bust me for that and it's stupid.

We have people who screw things up left and right and they don't ever get in any kind of trouble. I can't help that I forgot to label one thing on the shelf and then I was in the shower when they called and I couldn't answer them. Ten minutes of the entire morning I was in the shower and that's when they call me. So I try to call them back and no one will answer the phone at work I had to call someone on their cell phone. I really didn't want this job. I really haven't ever felt comfortable doing this job and they don't seem to care about it. That I guess is my fault and something that I'm going to have to deal with. But I think that my bosses may be the reason why I'm not getting any interviews any where because they know that they aren't going to be able to replace me. No one is going to put up with the amount of stuff that I have to get what I get an hour for this job. It sucks. It really really does suck.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment