Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sticky fingers

My fingers are all sticky from blinging shirts. The glue is awesome but it makes a mess and then I end up with strings of glue all over the place and under my finger nails. I actually woke up with some of it underneath my finger nails. I also woke up with my lip split and scabbed over because it's summer and my lips are all dry. I was a little worried because it was right in the center of my lip and all black.

It has gotten better but it just really isn't the way that you want to wake up to. I have pictures of the shirts that I blinged but I'm not done with mine. I've gotten the back done but couldn't do the front yet. Not sure what I want to do with it. I've done the fronts of three other ones so I have an idea of what I want to do but not really sure how much I'm going to put on the front.

Then on top of that I tried to make cake pops this morning and well it really didn't go so well. It was a disaster that I will have to clean up when I get home. For some reason...well let's just say that it didn't go so well at all.

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment